Saturday, January 28, 2012

Heaven in Our Own Backyard

I can think of so many reason why we love living in NWA and I have a new one to had to my large list: Crystal Bridges Museum. Andrew and I took Little Man there today and we had a wonderful time. The grounds are beautiful, the architecture is breathtaking, the restaurant is delicious and the art pieces are AMAZING! I kept mentioning to Andrew I felt like we were on vacation, it's just hard to believe this piece of heaven is just a few minutes away from our home. One thing Andrew and I have always had in common is our love of the arts, now we can work on passing that along to Miller. We are obviously Walmart lovers in this household and we are grateful for what the Waltons have brought to our community!

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: