Thursday, January 26, 2012

When You Have A Million Mile Long To Do List...


...go ahead and update your blog instead (because that is way more fun).

Chris Stinson posted a couple of pics from M's party on his blog yesterday. They turned out great and he said there are lots more to come (the photobooth pics will be so fun to see as well as the rest of the decor and pics of our friends and family). I am one excited Momma and cannot wait to see the rest. I will post them all as soon as I get them in my hands but here is one I just can't help but share...


This week has been crazy!! We are preparing for our scholastic audit, Colors Day is next week, we have a big pep rally tomorrow and I have some Razzberry Ink items on my to do list.

Miller has had a very VERY big week! He started clapping, pointing to items, high-fiving, climbing the stairs (my worst nightmare) and the greatest new trick...saying Momma...be still my heart. The two sweetest sounds I have ever heard in my life are Andrew telling me he loved me one summer night 12 years ago and my little man calling for me.

Hoping for a semi-restful weekend with my boys and dear friends after a Red Dog victory Friday night.

Love,
Ali

1 comment:

Emily! said...

That gave me goosebumps, and the video...something you will always cherish!