Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Full On Obsessed

So, as many of you that read this know me well, you know when I find something I like, I full on obsess over it!! Well I have an new obsession I stumbled upon this morning. I have now been sitting in the school parking lot for 20 minutes reading (as my to do list for school is possibly close to 85 miles long). A friend from college, Ashley U., posted on FB a link to a blog called loveteachblog.blogspot.com and the post was entitled "Why Teachers are Complete Psychos". This girl nailed it. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. I started reading some previous posts and cannot stop. Elizabeth and I were already saying this morning we needed to share this with our faculty (we are in the middle of preparation for an extremely large audit from the state department next week. When I was talking to the kids about it on Monday, one of my sweet babies raised her hand and asked "Is this what Mr. W is calling Dooms Day?", priceless). I CANNOT quit reading and have realized this girl is my long lost sister or scarily can read my mind. This blog is inspiring, informative and comforting (I am so glad knowing other teachers can want to put their sweethearts in a headlock one moment, than a second later either be belly laughing over one of their extremely inappropriate jokes or tearing up because their heart has swollen over a student's ah ha moment). *dear friends, when I say inappropriate jokes think the screen shot of the text convo I had with one of my kids after M's party that I sent you, ba ha ha!! I highly highly recommend this blog to all my teacher friends, all my friends who constantly hear stories about my babies, parents or anyone that needs a good laugh or insight on education. Read, read, read it!! I know what I will be doing during lunch today! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Thanks so much for sharing this website. Hilarious! I know what I'm doing during my planning period today!!
Stacy
searchingforthegrateful.blogspot.com