Sunday, April 22, 2012

S.O.S.!!!



As in ship, I mean house!!!

I am having the hardest time balancing mommyhood, wifehood, teacherhood, and houseworkhood.  When the days seem short on time, I obviously choose to let my house take the hit...consequently by the end of the week, the house looks like a bomb went off in it!  We had a great cleaning lady but she moved and in all honesty the house is such a mess I can't bare to allow someone to come into the house to clean when they would spend most of the time having to just pick up after our hectic selves.

I know if I would just spend 15 minutes a day cleaning up after Miller goes to bad, the madness would come to an end but I just can't seem to find a way to get it done.  I don't want to spend my Sundays cleaning, doing laundry, etc.

Any tricks or thoughts?  I would be forever grateful!!

Ali

2 comments:

Emily! said...

I'm not the one to ask...b/c I struggle with it on a weekly basis. I did realize by hiring a cleaning lady, it would FORCE me to pick up/put away (shove in the closet) before she comes...so at least that happens! I seriously think coming into a clean house that I had nothing to do with, is one of the top 5 best feelings.

Michelle said...

I say cleaning lady! There is no better feeling than your house being clean all at the same time! When I try to clean I do a bathroom one day, vaccuum the next, etc. I can drag it out for weeks! ha