Sunday, March 25, 2012

We're Marching for Babies

I know you will never believe this, but sometimes I just can't seem to get everything done for our little family... ba ha ha, so hard to believe!


One thing I have been meaning to do but just now got organized was join the Willow Creek team in March for Babies this Saturday.  We did this last year in gratitude to everyone who helped us get our sweet boy to health and because we learned the frustration and pain prematurity can cause families.  We are walking again this year with our Willow Creek peeps and I am very excited for Miller to take part.  


I am not very good about asking for money for any reason, I always shy away from the fundraising committee for any event.  I can admit it isn't my strong suit, however I feel very strongly about March of Dimes and raising awareness and prevention of prematurity.  I know we will never really have a clear answer on why my water broke so early into my pregnancy but in most cases there are reasons that cause prematurity meaning their can be prevention.  


I would be forever grateful to you for any donation you could offer our team.  I can promise you it will have great purpose!  Miller will be grateful too. 


Every night when we start our bedtime routine, Miller and I say his night night prayers.  We always make sure to pray for all the babies in the bellies, all the babies in the nurseries and all the babies in the NICUs.  We will never ever ever forget to include that last group of special little ones.  


You can click on the March for Babies button on the top right side of this blog and it will take you to my donation page.  Thank you again so much.  March for Dimes has important goals for our world's future and this is a great example:




No comments: