Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Or things...I should say




Having a Sunday morning camp-in under the cover with M & A! Yes...he is in Christmas pjs...at least my Christmas lights and garland aren't still shining bright for the whole neighborhood to see. He looks terrified in this pic but I promise he was belly laughing the whole time except when I tried to take his pic of course!




This weather, I hope we really are going to end winter this mildly...again more wardrobe issues...socks and a onesie...we may have to start calling Little Man: Old Man.




Love Potion in Mason jars with vintage straws (regardless of which potion number you received) Happy Couples Shower Emily and Matt




Lily & Laura bracelets from Riffraff and lace blazer from Savior Faire. Both local stores, both extra fabulous! The bracelets benefit a women's organization in Nepal. When you purchase you can tell your husband it's for a good cause and truly it is.







My friends, all so fantastically fantastic. Such a lucky girl!




The hubs...he was past the point...at this point...I was about to get the "shooter" move, a wink and a "love ya"...classic Andrew, love that silly man!




Watching M eat a lemon at Shogun. He kept going back for more, couldn't believe it. He later chose another lemon over an orange.

Looking forward to a busy week with help from my mom and MIL then birthday celebrations for dear friends and all the festivities for NWA Fashion Week, can't wait!! Will have to be on my best game with attire...miracle work will be needed!:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Em's party was so cute thanks to you! Way to go Allison!