Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First Blog!

I am so excited to be starting a blog for Andrew and I.  We don't lead super adventurous lives but we do have fabulous friends and family and have created great memories with them.  My dear friend Brooke and I worked this afternoon on headers for our blogs and I have to say (without bragging) that they turned out great!!  My summer so far has been really nice.  Lots of work and lots of play have kept me very busy.  Honestly though, I do miss my students.  They make me laugh all the time.  Andrew and I played doubles last night with my former Student Council Vice President, Cassie, and her boyfriend Joe.  I am proud to say we beat those young, energetic kids.  I am posting some of my favorite memories from 2009.  I probably won't be real great about posting much but I may end up surprising myself.  

2 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Very cute header! I love the sweet little owl! :) So glad to hear from you and see that you are doing so well! Miss you!

Riffraff said...

Hey girl! I stumbled upon your blog! Follow my personal one at... http://kirstenblowersinteriordesign.blogspot.com

I promise im knocking on your door soon!!!