Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Andrew's Birthday and Fun Crafts





Andrew is turning the big 2-8 tomorrow!  We went with The McClures, The Petersons, and The Yoes-Fouts to Shogun.  We had a great time celebrating Andrew's birth and giggled through opening presents (Reggie's apron) and talking about Annie.  I have to say I am so blessed to have such a fun and happy husband.  We laugh everyday and I look forward to laughing from years to come.  Happy Birthday Hubby! 
During the summer, I feel like a desperate housewive, cleaning, laundry, cleaning, laundry, grocery...cleaning.  Today I did complete a fun project.  I sewed pillows for our outdoor furniture.  Hancock Fabrics is having a great sale this week.  If you are feeling the need to be crafty I recommend heading that way.  I love sewing and was super excited about the fabric.  Tomorrow morning I leave for Hotlanta for work.  Looking forward to learning some cool things that I can use this upcoming year.  Hope you all have a fabulous week!  Love, Ali

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ok, I love that dress you wore to Andrew's Bday celebration! You look fabulous! Second, I want to learn to make pillows!!! How cute are those. You are so talented. Miss you! We had a great time in FL. We will catch up at supper club.. I will miss tennis this week AGAIN, but for the last time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.