Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adorably Pitiful: The Many Faces of A Sick Baby Miller

Well, I thought surely spring and summer would give us an illness reprieve...
...don't call me Surely...

Miller has a fever virus. No one likes having a sick baby or having to miss work during important times but I'll be honest in saying that I love how much Miller wants to snuggle. I also love how he is a straight momma's boy when he doesn't feel well. However, I am so glad he is on the mend and will be back to his awnry self before too long.

He is such an expressive kid, gets it from his momma. My students are always making fun of me for the faces I make. Poor Miller, I'm such a photo freak that I still take pictures of him while he is sick. The boy doesn't dissapoint though and I have lots of faces of Miller to share:















Our new obsession: Simply Gogurt




Today I thought maybe some sunshine and redneck pool time would fill his little heart with happiness...




Nope...this pic is my inspiration for this post. My pride and joy!!




Bubble on the belly









There's my boy!!!






On a different and super domestically unfortunate note, I received a new award today: Most Epic Failure of Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking




Forgot to write down my acceptance speech...

Hope everyone has a great week. Two fabulous events of our school this weekend: graduation and our nationally ranked soccer team in playing in the state championship on Friday afternoon. Go Bulldogs! Goalaso!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

corazon said...

nice share
https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.