2. Pools & Splash Pads
3. Popsicles & Snow Cones (and limited time only dipped cones)
4. Playdates and Lunch Dates (although, I never took any pics at my girls lunches)
5. Summer Tennis & Summer Running
6. Sidewalk Chalk & Fingerpaints
7. Park Concerts
9. Running errands in the middle of the day
10. Spending as much time as possible with the two most wonderful boys I know!!
I have truly been blessed with an amazing summer with my family and friends. Besides the summer Andrew and I started dating, I don't think there has been another summer in my life that has been filled with so much love, joy
I lloovvee my job so I have been really surprised at how much I am struggling with separating from Miller and heading back to the classroom. I have tried to savor my time with Miller and have really grown accustom to seeing him all day long. He is such a funny, sweet boy, with lots of personality. We are both having a tough transition with the end of summer but I know we will both do great once we settle into the new routine. If you have some space, please add us to your prayer list! I would greatly appreciate it!
This has been without a doubt the...
Love and Hugs,