Saturday, November 26, 2011

I just walked downstairs as my two boys are snuggled up on a chair next to Miller's first Christmas tree. When you imagine having a child, I feel with almost utmost certainty, you envision the holidays with them. The season has a new magic to it that floats in our home and hearts. As with all great ideas in the past few months, Pinterest gave me the inspiration for Miller's tree. All the ornaments are frames with pics of Miller with friends and family. My sister, Celia, helped me with circle garland. We are so thankful for all the amazing people in our lives. Here are some pics (didn't take one of every frame)


My boys...oh how I love...


Not a typical tree topper but this Santa was too cute!



His little tree skirt I made him
















Of course I had to put one of Miller's first Bulldog game:)

Have to quit blogging and continue decorating!!! Love and Hugs!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too cute and A, B, and K made the tree!