Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Little Bit of Randomness

Good Evening Friends!  I am up posting a new blog too late in the night.  I should be in bed, actually I need to finish some invitations first. But, I couldn't help but share my canvases I picked up from Chris Stinson tonight.  He is such a great photographer!  I am so excited to put up pictures of my little one, Bear.  She is a good subject for picture-taking!
I just finished some curtains for my friend Lauren.  She has a really cool dining room with lime green under the chair molding and midnight blue above it.  We used a cute patterned cotton on top with a rich, beautiful orange gathered polyester on bottom.  She picked a velvet and beaded trim to finish off the look.  I am very pleased with the way they turned out and I think she is too!

Last weekend we went to Small Hands Big Dreams, supporting the Children's Safety Center.  Molly and her committee did such an amazing job and we all had so much fun!

Lots of love to everyone!  Go Hogs! Beat Georgia!!
Ali

No comments: